Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Case Study? ;)

Well, here we are almost at the end our MBA. While I was working, I used to pine for college life and once I joined this place I was yearning for my paycheck. Imagine, in my ideal world, I would be going to a college where there would be no exams and where I would be receiving a monthly paycheck ;) Seems farfetched, or do we see a new business model? :D

I seriously don't know how much I have changed, but yes, there is a different way of looking at things now. I have met quite a few interesting people, have had my 'likes' and dislikes, and what not! My life has been one big mixed bag. Sample this

ECE->Telecom hardware->Marketing major->Operations summers->What seems to be a marketing job in a trade-related firm

In Friends (I am part of a group that is a big fan of the sitcom), Joey once comments that he has had more than his share of women, that he in fact has had more than others' share of women. I can probably say the same, though about nicknames in my case. Being on a public forum I cannot take some of them, but my batchmates must admit my sporting nature :D

A few of my batchmates have been victimized through their association with me, yes Gandhi n Baandaari, I am referring to you two.

Well, this is all I can say right now. I have five exams coming up shortly. I should study at least some :) Hopefully I shall be back. I have the nickname of case study to live up to, this entry is probably not long enough, let me do my contribution in multiple parts ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment